Information Security – Current Trend & Challenges
To update the awareness of information security
- Basic concepts of Information Security
- Types of controls to ensure Information security & Practice
- Nature of threats faced with live examples
- Overview of the Risks that corporates are exposed to Information Security area and the mitigation steps
- The role of IS Management in Managing OP Risk in banks under Basel II compliance (for banking clients)
- Fundamental concepts about IS audit – the role of auditor and auditees
- Compliance Management
- Introduction to Information Security
- Information classification
- Risk Management
- Mitigation Controls
- Vulnerabilities and threats
- Information Security Management System (ISO 27001)
- Information Security policies like Password, Access Control, etc.
- IT & Operations staff in Banks or any institution using IT
- Internal Auditors/ associates identified for conducting internal audit – for internal audit training program
- 2-3 days
Benefits to the organization
- Highlevel understanding of the importance and the critical role that Information Security plays in current day environment.
- Introduction to different concepts, standards and frameworks apart from compliance requirements.
- Various experiences and best practices shared